CHRU metal forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRU metal forum

Ovo je mjesto za rasprave o metalu i sve ostalo vezano za metal i zivote metalaca!

Poèetna stranicaPretra¾nikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Metalocalypse

Go down 
5 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
apocalypse
apocalypse

Male
Broj postova : 143
Registration date : 25.08.2007

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:20 pm

Nisan nigdi naša prigodnu kategoriju pa san stavija ovde, nemojte samo prigovarat Smile
Ugl. Metalocalypse je animirana serija o najbrutalnmijem i najpoznatijem death metal bendu na svitu zvanom DETHKLOK... Èlanovi:

Guitars: Skwisgaar Skwigelf and Toki Wartooth
Bass: William Murderface
Drums: Pickles the Drummer
Vocals: Nathan Explosion

Metalocalypse Metalocalypse
[Vrh] Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypse4987
Anal_Nosorog
Anal_Nosorog

Male
Broj postova : 88
Registration date : 24.08.2007

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:22 pm

gleda san cilu prvu sezonu na youtube premocno =D
[Vrh] Go down
apocalypse
apocalypse

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:24 pm

hehehe, ja je iman u avi formatu! Jel ima ko drugu sezonu???
[Vrh] Go down
raging_demon
Admin
Admin
raging_demon

Male
Broj postova : 39
Registration date : 22.08.2007

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:46 pm

iman i ja avi, heh, a za drugu sezonu san cuja da postoji al nigdi nisan nasa nikakve informacije o njoj hmhm..

P.S. preimenovat cu podforum samo da ovo nebi bija offtopic Cool
[Vrh] Go down
https://chrumetalforum.forumcroatian.com
apocalypse
apocalypse

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:50 pm

jedino san naša na njihovome spaceu dvi nove pisme, predobre su!
[Vrh] Go down
raging_demon
Admin
Admin
raging_demon

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:53 pm

ima na youtubeu pisma koja bi tribala bit iz druge sezone, al su scene iz prve.. pa sad, bice to neko izvalija da ima,pa svi povirovali Very Happy

a kad tad ce doc to do nas ako postoji..
[Vrh] Go down
apocalypse
apocalypse

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon kol 27, 2007 2:55 pm

A nema ni na torrentima...
[Vrh] Go down
apocalypse
apocalypse

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimesub ruj 22, 2007 11:05 am

Jedna kratka pjesmica šta je napisa Wiliam Murderface

eat allm ofs it...drunk

Prepare to be pilot of a place of spindle of the legal dissection and blood on the corpses divided by floor, in the corner cut out in sections upwards by a section psychotic of coroner, matrices, cut them to the small happiness like the mice of laboratory, delivers matter of brain of splash on cranium until it breaks the notch, slices, blow of axe, cut out, tear and tear to divide your ocular spheres, observe them rest and to fixedly look at tear, tear, section, cut out, cross, notch throw them in the air in a bag the labels on the naked feet, to the butcher of the human meat section the throat of the ear to the ear, gallons of blood are obvious exposed veins, torn the bodies, most interesting of the pastimes to become paid for such charging is more than any man could ask Préparez to be pilot of a place of legal spindle of disection and blood on the corpses divided by floor, in the corner cut out in sections upwards by a section psychotic of coroner, matrices, cut them to the small happiness like the mice of laboratory, delivers matter of brain of splash on cranium until it breaks the notch cut out, tear and tear to divide your ocular spheres, observe them rest and to fixedly look at tear, tear, section, cut out, cross, notch throw them in the air in a bag the tear, tearing your skin turning the red Vil surgeon, cutting of knife in the bad death of doctor led alienated and he really really really supported a Coffin Enter the crypts of the hell, soak the dead fresh sight of burial, my hunger increases this evening Impérissable covetousness for cadaverous sights of molestation of death establishing my wild need for feelings to break up Sexe bodies with deaths that now I must multiply in the stiff corpse planting my seed the taste of formaldehyde, odor of the putrefaction suck out of the goo, treat on its fork making fires rage of the hell, extreme by my heart my love for one kisses dead, I cannot order the child soon will raise me, all the evil will survive birth The new-born needs a treat, his/her mother is the meal Chomping on its flesh, its teeth tearing its love of skin I to kiss deaths, demons in my head tearing with my brain the wounds of bleeding starting with the stink while you lick the green infection infecting section discharging the pus devour the putrid after-birth Sexe with deaths that now I must multiply in the stiff corpse planting my seed the taste of formaldehyde, odor of the putrefaction suck out of the goo, treat on her fork a trembling pile of useless flesh, closed with key in a hidden upholstered cell of the eyes of rising of the experimental surgery of curiosity did what he is his chief today breaks up but his lives of body above like vegetable unknown sans.valor with humanity, the incredible power of its spirit dreadful heredity, unbalances genetic, resorting to the treat of cannibalism A starts because the cranium of the patient open is cracked like brains of a nut devoured in a frantic demolition, thrist for the spindle only more bile drains, pus of the wounds, like The sights before your eyes you cannot describe the voyage of A by this alive hell will break up far your genital Lacérer cranium, anal blockade of asyphyxiation of passage of entrails, def¥cation, the Cadavéreuse mutilation of hemmorage, radiation metamorphial Devourance of the arteries, decapitated cranial excavation of extremeties, cerebral brain of liquidation turned to soup, ears are goop of Gluant drops, cozing, the pus of drainage, torn out of the nails starting to melt shredded lies of victim of cartilage, casings of eye, but thousand of eyes of widespread intestines all approximately, the facial devices step strickened with the hanging bodies of drop draining in mud [ solo: Bob ] [ Solo: Jack ] a trembling pile of useless flesh, closed with key in an upholstered cell number 8. The Vampires will regale the vampires are regaled, while they tear on your weak constructions of terror of flesh, to the thought to be dead Prophétie of wisemen of old man come now true, because the corpses break the ancient cuts of charm of ground the sleep of deaths which deaths awake, which it crowd fears strikes of panic while the race of nations in the boiling of oceans of fear with the blood of the human victims the suicide, only manner of avoiding being eaten by coming serious from yards of vampires living with zombis, famished for transmutated of the corpses, upsuring the nauseating disaster of population of the epidemic proportions, devouring us the Tables turns because a victim I now became the dead state to only await it to return the essential signs which show that I died this cannot occur, I rise of my own serious hunger develops nonfood but the instinctive flesh becomes my beseech only this state of phase of Unthinking, a state of seeking food of metamorphisis to maintain me degenerated completely, a product of the destruction of the man for his insatiable hunger of terror for humanity, building with each setting with death seeking the human victims for that I became, which arrived at my brain Régalez you corpse, suck out of its brain as its fluids drain in bottom of the chewing of drain on the bones, drink of its flexible tank that the cheap stink makes me only the garance In by the mouth, out of the brains of face fall, the sudden rise forces red turns of skin, a lance by cranium felt to recommend it, maintaining my heart full I beseech the spindle, I will eat your entrails I like the spindle, blood leads me nuts which I drink blood, I do not like intestines of level in the torsion of demolition its neck, make him the slit the suicide, the only manner of avoiding being eaten by coming serious from yards of vampires living with zombis, famished for the psychotic living of flesh, transmutated corpses, upsuring the nauseating disaster of population of the epidemic proportions, devouring us blood which I want to drink, I want to suck of the brains I want to eat, the rest I will throw bones in a lance, I will cut out and to kill the hunger for research, I will never fill I beseech the spindle, Large Sanglants pieces Descending the street, the odor of died in the sky what a stink of decomposition my imagination runs wild so that this could be open the can to discover a dead-man _ or what to be on the left one, piece in a bag blood being everywhere what has retched seen cutting to the top small truth by a pointed razor knife to find in the refuse anybody other to know what I to have to find, which to have I to take organizes it or to make in this be an evil commited by the lunatic to look in low laughter, I to be same sight of leads me nuts, I must to kill, to order my brain swept far by my covetousness to cause pain, mutilation is my want only evil inside me gives force to setting to died with will that my life is means to cause death in manners more sinister I see that it in your eyes that the fear which maintains alive I to me will remove it, your life will finish me today will leave you with the putrefaction, which piercing cry in difficulty very of odor you want, but you cannot stop this horror Is to taste your life because I drink your blood interiors, chewing on your flesh dead or alive of spleen what I beseech itself will kill somebody or eat of a tomb A Cranium Completely Of the Larvae [ the lie there cold after a death torturous your life quickly finished took to you your last deaths of breath in a tomb, your final place that the larvae infest your face disfigured Pus by your catches of veins the place of the sets of weakening of blood inside, bone start with the thrown slit six feet to the bottom on the left with the brains of putrefaction oozing the black in bottom on the side of your neck broken Crâne completely of the larvae They enter your tomb - larvae - starting to level - larvae crawling on you - larvae - now they eat you - larvae of larvae - larvae - infesting your corpse - parasites of larvae of the dead ones - larvae - remain now in your head the lie there cold after a death torturous your life quickly finished took to you your last deaths of breath in a tomb, your final place that the larvae infest your face disfigured Pus by your catches of veins the place of the sets of weakening of blood inside, bone begin with the thrown slit six feet to the bottom on the left with the brains of putrefaction oozing the black in bottom on the side of your neck broken Buried In the Back-yard [ Tuer, is why I live my God, gives you to eternal section life, I observe your putrefied brains of flow of blood, I feed ' until I would be full building of pressure, the body starts to inflate the hearts of my victims brings to me that the great power regaling flesh by the lungs of hour burst while I strike down in your trunk probing by your bodies - by seeking the meat chewing the heart of my constructions of setting with died by bodies of will of evil emptied of blood to fill my sacrificial chalice I pick off I must kill this evening to reinforce my bad heart, those which I kill adore myself below I am your worse reality, make suffer and tortures it violent manners of humanity of madness, there is not any end with this cruelty In my catch, I will kill you quickly, I will send your heart to the butchery of hell of the human beings is the only life where I know that my armies of the zombis will inherit the ground, and the response to my orthography mutilated the human race in the research of the immortals I trail the house of carcass, it judges that the stiff and cold incantation devil to steal it its life, I drink your blackened blood that its death crosses my body, devote to its pain the crucifixion in the cemetery, awakes deaths of their sleep assembling their tombs, to devour the mortals weakened under my order, I have their tortured hearts
[Vrh] Go down
†Devils owN†
†Devils owN†

Female
Broj postova : 43
Registration date : 27.08.2007

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimesub ruj 29, 2007 11:31 am

apocalypse je napisao/la:
Jedna kratka pjesmica šta je napisa Wiliam Murderface

eat allm ofs it...drunk

Prepare to be pilot of a place of spindle of the legal dissection and blood on the corpses divided by floor, in the corner cut out in sections upwards by a section psychotic of coroner, matrices, cut them to the small happiness like the mice of laboratory, delivers matter of brain of splash on cranium until it breaks the notch, slices, blow of axe, cut out, tear and tear to divide your ocular spheres, observe them rest and to fixedly look at tear, tear, section, cut out, cross, notch throw them in the air in a bag the labels on the naked feet, to the butcher of the human meat section the throat of the ear to the ear, gallons of blood are obvious exposed veins, torn the bodies, most interesting of the pastimes to become paid for such charging is more than any man could ask Préparez to be pilot of a place of legal spindle of disection and blood on the corpses divided by floor, in the corner cut out in sections upwards by a section psychotic of coroner, matrices, cut them to the small happiness like the mice of laboratory, delivers matter of brain of splash on cranium until it breaks the notch cut out, tear and tear to divide your ocular spheres, observe them rest and to fixedly look at tear, tear, section, cut out, cross, notch throw them in the air in a bag the tear, tearing your skin turning the red Vil surgeon, cutting of knife in the bad death of doctor led alienated and he really really really supported a Coffin Enter the crypts of the hell, soak the dead fresh sight of burial, my hunger increases this evening Impérissable covetousness for cadaverous sights of molestation of death establishing my wild need for feelings to break up Sexe bodies with deaths that now I must multiply in the stiff corpse planting my seed the taste of formaldehyde, odor of the putrefaction suck out of the goo, treat on its fork making fires rage of the hell, extreme by my heart my love for one kisses dead, I cannot order the child soon will raise me, all the evil will survive birth The new-born needs a treat, his/her mother is the meal Chomping on its flesh, its teeth tearing its love of skin I to kiss deaths, demons in my head tearing with my brain the wounds of bleeding starting with the stink while you lick the green infection infecting section discharging the pus devour the putrid after-birth Sexe with deaths that now I must multiply in the stiff corpse planting my seed the taste of formaldehyde, odor of the putrefaction suck out of the goo, treat on her fork a trembling pile of useless flesh, closed with key in a hidden upholstered cell of the eyes of rising of the experimental surgery of curiosity did what he is his chief today breaks up but his lives of body above like vegetable unknown sans.valor with humanity, the incredible power of its spirit dreadful heredity, unbalances genetic, resorting to the treat of cannibalism A starts because the cranium of the patient open is cracked like brains of a nut devoured in a frantic demolition, thrist for the spindle only more bile drains, pus of the wounds, like The sights before your eyes you cannot describe the voyage of A by this alive hell will break up far your genital Lacérer cranium, anal blockade of asyphyxiation of passage of entrails, def¥cation, the Cadavéreuse mutilation of hemmorage, radiation metamorphial Devourance of the arteries, decapitated cranial excavation of extremeties, cerebral brain of liquidation turned to soup, ears are goop of Gluant drops, cozing, the pus of drainage, torn out of the nails starting to melt shredded lies of victim of cartilage, casings of eye, but thousand of eyes of widespread intestines all approximately, the facial devices step strickened with the hanging bodies of drop draining in mud [ solo: Bob ] [ Solo: Jack ] a trembling pile of useless flesh, closed with key in an upholstered cell number 8. The Vampires will regale the vampires are regaled, while they tear on your weak constructions of terror of flesh, to the thought to be dead Prophétie of wisemen of old man come now true, because the corpses break the ancient cuts of charm of ground the sleep of deaths which deaths awake, which it crowd fears strikes of panic while the race of nations in the boiling of oceans of fear with the blood of the human victims the suicide, only manner of avoiding being eaten by coming serious from yards of vampires living with zombis, famished for transmutated of the corpses, upsuring the nauseating disaster of population of the epidemic proportions, devouring us the Tables turns because a victim I now became the dead state to only await it to return the essential signs which show that I died this cannot occur, I rise of my own serious hunger develops nonfood but the instinctive flesh becomes my beseech only this state of phase of Unthinking, a state of seeking food of metamorphisis to maintain me degenerated completely, a product of the destruction of the man for his insatiable hunger of terror for humanity, building with each setting with death seeking the human victims for that I became, which arrived at my brain Régalez you corpse, suck out of its brain as its fluids drain in bottom of the chewing of drain on the bones, drink of its flexible tank that the cheap stink makes me only the garance In by the mouth, out of the brains of face fall, the sudden rise forces red turns of skin, a lance by cranium felt to recommend it, maintaining my heart full I beseech the spindle, I will eat your entrails I like the spindle, blood leads me nuts which I drink blood, I do not like intestines of level in the torsion of demolition its neck, make him the slit the suicide, the only manner of avoiding being eaten by coming serious from yards of vampires living with zombis, famished for the psychotic living of flesh, transmutated corpses, upsuring the nauseating disaster of population of the epidemic proportions, devouring us blood which I want to drink, I want to suck of the brains I want to eat, the rest I will throw bones in a lance, I will cut out and to kill the hunger for research, I will never fill I beseech the spindle, Large Sanglants pieces Descending the street, the odor of died in the sky what a stink of decomposition my imagination runs wild so that this could be open the can to discover a dead-man _ or what to be on the left one, piece in a bag blood being everywhere what has retched seen cutting to the top small truth by a pointed razor knife to find in the refuse anybody other to know what I to have to find, which to have I to take organizes it or to make in this be an evil commited by the lunatic to look in low laughter, I to be same sight of leads me nuts, I must to kill, to order my brain swept far by my covetousness to cause pain, mutilation is my want only evil inside me gives force to setting to died with will that my life is means to cause death in manners more sinister I see that it in your eyes that the fear which maintains alive I to me will remove it, your life will finish me today will leave you with the putrefaction, which piercing cry in difficulty very of odor you want, but you cannot stop this horror Is to taste your life because I drink your blood interiors, chewing on your flesh dead or alive of spleen what I beseech itself will kill somebody or eat of a tomb A Cranium Completely Of the Larvae [ the lie there cold after a death torturous your life quickly finished took to you your last deaths of breath in a tomb, your final place that the larvae infest your face disfigured Pus by your catches of veins the place of the sets of weakening of blood inside, bone start with the thrown slit six feet to the bottom on the left with the brains of putrefaction oozing the black in bottom on the side of your neck broken Crâne completely of the larvae They enter your tomb - larvae - starting to level - larvae crawling on you - larvae - now they eat you - larvae of larvae - larvae - infesting your corpse - parasites of larvae of the dead ones - larvae - remain now in your head the lie there cold after a death torturous your life quickly finished took to you your last deaths of breath in a tomb, your final place that the larvae infest your face disfigured Pus by your catches of veins the place of the sets of weakening of blood inside, bone begin with the thrown slit six feet to the bottom on the left with the brains of putrefaction oozing the black in bottom on the side of your neck broken Buried In the Back-yard [ Tuer, is why I live my God, gives you to eternal section life, I observe your putrefied brains of flow of blood, I feed ' until I would be full building of pressure, the body starts to inflate the hearts of my victims brings to me that the great power regaling flesh by the lungs of hour burst while I strike down in your trunk probing by your bodies - by seeking the meat chewing the heart of my constructions of setting with died by bodies of will of evil emptied of blood to fill my sacrificial chalice I pick off I must kill this evening to reinforce my bad heart, those which I kill adore myself below I am your worse reality, make suffer and tortures it violent manners of humanity of madness, there is not any end with this cruelty In my catch, I will kill you quickly, I will send your heart to the butchery of hell of the human beings is the only life where I know that my armies of the zombis will inherit the ground, and the response to my orthography mutilated the human race in the research of the immortals I trail the house of carcass, it judges that the stiff and cold incantation devil to steal it its life, I drink your blackened blood that its death crosses my body, devote to its pain the crucifixion in the cemetery, awakes deaths of their sleep assembling their tombs, to devour the mortals weakened under my order, I have their tortured hearts

a bas je kratka... Shocked
[Vrh] Go down
raging_demon
Admin
Admin
raging_demon

Male

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimepon lis 01, 2007 11:26 am

hahahahaha predobro.. to ja zoven pismon... a ne ona gey sranja od samo 10-ak kitica...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
[Vrh] Go down
Pandemonium
Pandemonium

Female
Broj postova : 43
Registration date : 23.08.2007

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitimeèet lis 04, 2007 4:36 pm

[Vrh] Go down
http://myspace.com/_evil_in_a_closet_
Sponsored content

Metalocalypse Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Metalocalypse   Metalocalypse Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Metalocalypse
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne mo¾e¹ odgovarati na postove.
CHRU metal forum :: Ostalo :: Filmovi i Serije-
Forum(o)Bir: